Are you concerned about your dog’s anxious and nervous behavior? Is your pet suffering from general pain and nausea? Then try CBD oil for pets for your furry friend! Pet CBD oil may be a game-changer for your family.
CBD hemp oil for dogs seems to be highly beneficial to help calm down dogs and cats in situations that cause them to fear. These can include things such as long-distance traveling, firecrackers going off, aggressive behavior from other animals, and even just general pain.
CBD works on pets similar to the way it works on humans. It even helps to boost their overall health. Our highly concentrated CBD oil for pets is natural, safe, and non-toxic for your four-legged friends. And, of course, its effects are non-psycho active. It contains zero detectable levels of the euphoria-producing chemical THC.
Check out our CBD products for pets and help them get control over their undesirable behavior!
Important things to know about our Pet CBD Oil:
- Our bottle contains 100% Organic, Whole Plant Hemp CBD Oil and Hemp Seed Oil.
- All of our products are Heavy Metal and Pesticide FREE. See our latest Third-Party Lab Results in the product photos.
- Liquid products have a more rapid onset. As a result, they also metabolize more rapidly. Therefore, in most cases, you should supply your dog or cat with the CBD oil three to four times daily.
- If your pet is not eating reliably, a liquid can be an easy solution.
- Our 15 ml bottle contains about 300 drops, which is sufficient for one to two months worth of use for most pets.
- Great for pets with dietary restrictions because the liquid products are completely absorbed within the mouth and are not digested.
Ingredients of CBD for Dogs
Our ingredients are pure and simple. Our pet CBD oil contains:
- 100% Hemp Extracted CBD
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Note: The latest third-party lab results from independent testing are available in the product photos below.
Our Pet CBD Oil is HIGHLY CONCENTRATED. However, it is still palatable.
Your pet will only require a few drops.
For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
The drops will absorb into their mouth, so you don’t need to worry about them spitting it out.
What are some good uses for pet CBD oil? There are many reasons that people choose to turn to CBD oil for pets. Some common reasons include pain — such as pain from arthritis — and inflammation, nausea, loss of appetite, seizures, and more.
Another very common reason that pet owners turn to pet CBD oil is to help ease their pet’s anxiety. Whether the anxiety comes from separations, loud noise, large crowds, travel, or vet visits, CBD oil can help. It may work to soothe your pet’s nervousness and help them feel calmer and at ease.
ALWAYS CONSULT A VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING PET CBD OIL WITH YOUR PETS!
Pet CBD Oil Serving Details
Our CBD oil for pets is highly concentrated. Thus, one does require only a few drops. Each 15 ml bottle contains about 300 drops in total.
- A 15 ml container of CBD for dogs should last thirty to sixty days, depending on the frequency used.
- Under twenty pounds: Start with two to three drops (0.1 ml) at a time, three to four times per day.
- Over twenty pounds: Start with three to four drops at a time, three to four times per day.
- For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
- Increase as desired.
If you have any questions, feel free to consult a licensed vet. They will be able to help navigate you as you provide your pet with CBD oil for the first time.
Most pet owners see dogs and cats as part of their families.
It can be heartbreaking to see your furry family member suffering from pain or even a serious illness.
CBD oil has brought relief to humans with a myriad of medical conditions.
It stands to reason that this amazing natural product can help our pets too.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re thinking about giving pet CBD oil to your pets.
Is CBD Safe for Pets?
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil comes from industrial hemp. Both hemp and marijuana come from different varieties of the cannabis plant. While marijuana is a common recreational drug, the hemp plant has many industrial purposes. You’ll find hemp as the basis for things like paper, animal feed, rope, clothing, skincare products, and more.
What’s the difference? The main thing that sets them apart is the fact that hemp does not contain THC. THC is the chemical responsible for the psychoactive effect of marijuana. Hemp plants are not useful for getting high or affecting the mind.
Thus, our CBD oil does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the psychoactive component in marijuana. When you give our CBD oil to your pets, you don’t have to worry about it making them high. That’s why it is safe to give them.
THC, on the other hand, is not safe for pets. Do not buy products for your pets that contain THC, even if it seems to be a CBD product. But appropriate doses of CBD oil are safe and beneficial for cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, etc.
Try it today and see if pure CBD helps your pet feel better!
What Medical Conditions Can CBD Oil for Pets Treat?
Currently, there are no published scientific studies on dogs or cats taking CBD oil for treating specific conditions. This doesn’t come as much of a surprise, though. CBD research is a relatively new field. But do not be dismayed.
The good news is that many studies to find out how CBD oil can help our pets are underway. They are ongoing, so we can look forward to the results someday.
As an example, Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is currently researching how CBD oil affects osteoarthritis and epilepsy in dogs. Still, many existing studies have shown CBD oil’s effectiveness in working on humans or laboratory animals. This convincing evidence makes it easy to see how CBD oil could possibly help our dogs and cats.
Also, there is some evidence showing how CBD has been able to affect humans for the better. We share some traits with our furry friends. It stands to reason that in some cases, what helps us may also be able to help them. It’s certainly worth a try.
Here’s a breakdown on the research:
- CBD oil can help prevent seizures. According to the American Kennel Club, an estimated 0.5 to 5 percent of dogs experience epileptic seizures. Less, but some, cats also experience epilepsy and seizures. A 2016 study from Israel showed that CBD oil for pets effectively lessened seizure frequency for children and adolescents.
- CBD oil can help with arthritis pain. Arthritis doesn’t just happen to people. It affects our animal companions as well. Arthritis is a type of pain and swelling in the joints that affect people – and animals – often as they age. Dogs and cats with arthritis may have trouble jumping onto high places, such as a bed. They may also be unable to move around well, and they may even limp. A 2016 study published in the European Journal of Pain showed that applying CBD oil topically helped to reduce inflammation and pain for laboratory rats with arthritis. Another study done by the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology in England found that oral administration of CBD oil for pets also helped to reduce inflammation for mice.
- CBD oil can help ease anxiety. Animals share some of the same mental health issues as people. Dogs and cats can feel stress and anxiety, which can often lead to behavior problems. Pets who have been through a traumatic experience often feel separation anxiety when they are apart from their human companions. A review published in the journal Neurotherapeutics stated, “We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely.” This is excellent news for pet and pet owners who experience the effects of pet anxiety.
- CBD oil may even be able to treat cancer. Like us, dogs and cats can also get many types of cancer. There is some evidence that CBD oil for pets can help to kill or lessen the effects of cancer cells. A study published in Molecular Pharmacology demonstrated that CBD oil for pets killed cancerous tumor cells in rats. Several other studies have proven CBD oil’s effectiveness against cancer, including a South African study on cervical cancer and an Israeli study on leukemia cells.
When your pet is suffering, you want to do everything you can to help them feel better. Many pet owners have found CBD oil for pets to be a natural, effective treatment for their furry friends.