Gelato 45 Strain CBD Oil
- 200mg of CBD per 1ML
- 3000mg of CBD per 15ML bottle
- MCT OIL
- Botanical Gelato 45 Weed Strain Terpene Flavor
- Tested by Independent Lab
- 0% THC, No Nicotine
Gelato Strain CBD Oil Dosage
Many customers buy a Gelato Oil but then do not figure out the dosage correctly.
- Of course, an incorrect dosage will mar the experience and is likely the primary reason why you might not experience any improvement in
- your well being. Try starting with a low dosage, as we suggest on the packaging. From then on, you can double or triple up every 2 hours
- until you have reached your comfort zone. Also, you should research different dosages to understand the effects. Moreover, know what to
- be looking for. Rather than going for a strong, high dose straight away, and later not feeling the results, we recommend that you instead try
- to go slow and build your way up. Sometimes, the process requires patience. However, it is better than taking incorrect dosages and not
- feeling the full effects like you should be.
Benefits of Gelato CBD Oil
Gelato Strain CBD AND MCT Oil
Alongside the quality of the CBD itself, the vape liquid matters when it comes to health, safety, and enjoyment. Each of the carrier liquids
- may have different side effects or significant factors to take into account. That’s why you should do your research first. The MCT in MCT oil
- stands for medium chain triglycerides. MCTs are partially man-made fats, such as coconut oil or palm kernel oil. Even milk from mammals
- contains MCTs!For vaping, these are all food grade oils. They have no flavor. Because of this, they are a favorite for many CBD Vape-Oil users! MCT oil is a
- very popular carrier liquid for vaping CBD. It is perhaps important to note that cannabinoids are fat soluble. They make their storage in fat
- and break down in fat. If you consume cannabinoids like CBD with fat, they may become more bioavailable. This increases the efficiency of
- the CBD in your body. You get more efficient, but with the same amount of product as you’d need otherwise. This can be great for both your
- daily regimen and your wallet! Saturated fats appear to be an important part of cannabinoid absorption. A high saturated fat content helps cannabinoids bind with the oil
- and enter the body. Consider coconut oil, for example. With its many MCTs, it has a high saturated fat level. It can help the body process
- CBD. The liver will metabolize any MCT oil, which generally increases bioavailability.
What is CBD?
Still not clear about what CBD is or why you should try the Indica CBD Vape-Oil? Read Here
Disclaimer: The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this disclaimer. We collected this information from various sources for the convenience of our customers. The statements made regarding these products were not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products is not confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners. It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Before using any product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of interactions or complications.