Are you concerned about your dog’s anxious behaviour? Is your pet suffering with general pain and nausea? Try the PET CBD! CBD hemp oil for dogs has proven to be highly beneficial in calming down dogs & cats in situations such as long distance traveling, during firecrackers, aggressive behavior, and general pain. CBD works on pets, similar to humans, and boosts their overall health. Our highly concentrated CBD oil is natural, safe, and non-toxic for your pet. Its effects are non-psychoactive because it contains 0% of the euphoria-producing THC. Check out our CBD pet products, and have control over their cranky behavior!
- Our bottle contains 100% Organic, Whole Plant Hemp Extract and MCT Coconut Oil
- All of our products are Heavy Metal and Pesticides FREE. See our latest Third-Party Lab Results in the product photos.
- Liquid products have more rapid effect. As a result they are also metabolized rapidly, and should be fed 3-4X daily.
- If your pet is not eating reliably liquid is an easy option.
- 15ml bottle contains about 300 drops, sufficient for one-two months use for most pets.
- Great for pets with dietary restrictions because the liquid products are completely absorbed within the mouth and not digested.
100% Hemp Extracted CBD and Organic MCT Coconut Oil
Note: Latest lab results available in product photos below.
Pet CBD Is HIGHLY CONCENTRATED, yet still palatable. Only a few drops are required. For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
Pain (ex. arthritis ), Anxiety (ex. separations, loud noise, large crowds, travel etc.), Inflammation, Nausea, Loss of Appetite and Seizures. ALWAYS CONSULT A VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING PET CBD OIL ON YOUR PETS!
Pet CBD Oil Serving Details
Our CBD Oil is highly concentrated, requiring only a few drops. Each 15ml bottle contains about 300 drops.
- A 15ml container should last 30-60 days depending on the frequency used.
- Under 20 pounds: Start with 2-3 drops (0.1ml) at a time, 3-4 times per day
- Over 20 pounds: Start with 3-4 drops at a time, 3-4 times per day.
- Start with 15 drops (0.5ml) at a time, 3 times per day.
- For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
- Increase as desired.
Most pet owners see dogs and cats as part of their families. It can be heartbreaking to see your furry family member suffering from pain or a serious illness. CBD oil has brought relief to humans with a myriad of medical conditions. It stands to reason that this amazing natural product can help our pets too. Here’s what you need to know if you’re thinking about giving PET CBD oil to your pets.
Is CBD Safe for Pets?
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil comes from industrial hemp. Both hemp and marijuana come from different varieties of the cannabis plant. Our CBD oil does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)–the psychoactive component in marijuana. When you give our CBD oil to your pets, you don’t have to worry about it making them high.
THC is not safe for pets. Appropriate doses of CBD oil are safe and beneficial for cats,dogs, birds, rabbits, horses etc.
What Medical Conditions Can CBD Oil Treat in Pets?
Currently, there are no published scientific studies on dogs or cats and CBD oil for treating specific conditions. CBD research is a fairly new field, and many studies to find out how CBD oil can help our pets are ongoing. Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is currently researching how CBD oil affects osteoarthritis and epilepsy in dogs.
However, many studies have shown CBD oil’s effectiveness for humans or laboratory animals. This convincing evidence makes it easy to see how CBD oil could possibly help our dogs and cats. Here’s a breakdown on the research:
- CBD oil can help prevent seizures. According to the American Kennel Club, an estimated .5 to 5 percent of dogs experience epileptic seizures. Less, but some, cats also experience epilepsy and seizures. A 2016 study from Israel showed that CBD oil effectively lessened seizure frequency for children and adolescents.
- CBD oil can help with arthritis pain. Arthritis doesn’t just happen to people. It affects our animal companions as well. Arthritis is a type of pain and swelling in the joints that affects people–and animals–often as they age. Dogs and cats with arthritis may have trouble jumping onto high places, such as a bed. They may also be unable to move around well, and they may limp. A 2016 study published in the European Journal of Pain showed that applying CBD oil topically helped reduce inflammation and pain for laboratory rats with arthritis. Another study done by the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology in England found that oral administration of CBD oil also helped reduce inflammation for mice.
- CBD oil can help ease anxiety. Animals share some of the same mental health issues as people. Dogs and cats can feel stress and anxiety, which can often lead to behavior problems. Pets who have been through a traumatic experience often feel separation anxiety when they are apart from their human companions. A review published in the journal Neurotherapeutics stated, “We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely.”
- CBD oil can treat cancer. Dogs and cats can also get many types of cancer. There is some evidence that CBD oil can help kill or lessen the effects of cancer cells. A study published in Molecular Pharmacology demonstrated that CBD oil killed cancerous tumor cells in rats. Several other studies have proven CBD oil’s effectiveness against cancer, including a South African study on cervical cancer and an Israeli study on leukemia cells.
When your pet is suffering, you want to do everything you can to help them feel better. Many pet owners have found CBD oil to be a natural, effective treatment for their furry friends. See some of our customer testimonials on our site and our Facebook . When you are ready try our CBD oil for Pets