Consuming CBD everyday has plenty of benefits, and taking it in the capsule form is the most convenient way. These little golden hemp oil pills in the form of softgels capsules consist the ultimate pure form of cannabinoids. Each capsule has a exact amount of CBD in it, getting rid of the risk of over- intake. Lower you anxiety, stress, diabetes, nausea, and pain in natural and effective way. Browse through our collection of CBD oil capsules for sale. Hemp CBD Oil Capsules with MCT Coconut Oil is an amazing combination of two of Nature’s most classic superfoods.
- Five Capsules
- Each capsule is filled with 25mg of CBD Hemp Oil. For a total of 125mg of CBD
- Our CBD Capsules are proudly produced in the Colorado, USA by combining a Hemp CBD oil with MCT coconut oil and plant-derived starches and cellulose, which are then all wrapped up in a vegetarian capsule.
Pure natural ingredients ensure high quality and safety. Research says that CBD Oil provides some of the most diverse and effective health benefits found in nature. You should do your own research and see if the the Hemp CBD Oil can help your condition. Consult your physician if you have a medical condition or are taking any medications prior to consuming CBD!
Ingredients (per capsule)
- 25MG Hemp CBD
- 800MG Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- Use 1-2 capsules daily or as needed.
- Use as a dietary supplement.
- Everyone reacts different to the suggested use.
- You are welcome to increase or reduce the amount as you feel appropriate.
- Note: Latest lab results available in product photos.
Many customers buy CBD oil but do not configure the dosage correctly. An incorrect dosage will mar the experience and is likely the primary reason why it is not working for you. Try starting out with a low dosage, as suggested. From then on, double or triple up every 2 hours until you have reached your comfort zone. Research different dosages to understand the effects, and what you are looking for. Rather than going for a high dose straight away, and not feeling the results, try to go slow and build your way up. Sometimes, the process requires patience, but it is better than doing incorrect dosages and not feeling the full effects like you should be.